Small Pool: Water Exercises are OPEN!
Days: Wednesdays and Thursdays
Time: 10:45 am to 11:30 am
Instructor Information: (Subject to change)
Wednesday Instructor: Diane
Thursday Instructor: Ginger
Large Pool: Water Exercise for October are OPEN!
It is very important that anyone participating signs up for the specific end of the pool that they want.
- Class limit is 8 participants to effectively maintain proper social distance.
- Duplicate registrations will not be allowed, so participants should choose either a large pool class at 9:15 am OR a 10:45 am class. You will not be permitted to take a spot in both classes.
- Registration will be on a weekly basis to allow for more members to have the opportunity to participate.
- Masks should be worn onto the pool deck, and removed when entering the water.
- Showers are OPEN!
To allow for more members equal access to the lane reservations and avoid excessive no-shows we will be implementing the following changes:
- Saturday 8 a.m. will now allow 2 SWIMMERS PER LANE beginning Saturday 10/24.
- Please make ONE reservation per day.
- Multiple reservations will be deleted and only the first lap swim reservation will be honored.
Thank you for your understanding and respect for one another in the pool.
Youth & Adult Swimming Lessons
Designed for the non-swimmer or beginning swimmer to get comfortable in the water while learning basic swimming techniques.
Private Swim Lessons
One-on-one private lessons are offered for adults who desire special attention and instruction. Depending upon the instructor's availability, we will try to accommodate lessons to individual schedules. Lessons are conducted on-site at the YMCA. Sessions of 6 half-hour lessons.
Master Swim Program • Details about the Program and Fees
For more information contact Masters Coach Henk Jansen at 203 655-8228 x13p7 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For class times and fees for current programs please view our.