At the Darien Y, anyone can be a superhero. But, every superhero needs a few trusted allies.
That’s where YOU come in.
When you donate, you join forces with the Darien Y and a powerful national movement committed to creating a future in which all people achieve health, gain confidence and make connections at every stage of life. Your donation helps someone in need find support, purpose, and superpowers to better their lives.
Our goal is to raise $250,000 so that more youth, families, seniors, and individuals with diverse abilities can grow, connect, and thrive at the Y. And with your help, we can ensure that no one is ever turned away from the Y due to an inability to pay.
YOUR DONATIONS PROVIDE
A SAFE PLACE
Provides a safe place for a youth to get homework help and interact with positive role models after school for one week.
HEALTH & CONNECTION
Give 3 seniors the chance to stay healthy and connected through their membership to the Y.
- · Donate Now
- · Make a check payable to Darien YMCA and mail to Darien YMCA, Development Office, 2420 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820
- · Call the Darien YMCA, Development Office at (203) 655-8228 ext.1358
- · Download a camper campaign pledge card here, complete, and email to Karen Ford at email@example.com
- · Setup your recurring gift online
- · Call the Darien YMCA Development Office at (203) 655-8228, ext. 1358
- · Download a pledge card here, complete, and email to Karen Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Complete your donation online, via mail or in-person
- · Research your employer’s matching gift process and submit donation receipt
- · Confirm your company has made a donation to the Darien YMCA
- · Donate Stock, Set-up a Legacy Gift, or Honor Someone, please contact Karen Ford at (203) 655-8228 ext. 1358 or email@example.com
- · Give an in-kind gift of supplies, equipment, or furniture, contact Karen Ford at (203) 655-8228 ext. 1358 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Darien YMCA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, charitable community service organization, EIN: 06-0859795. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous financial donation.