MAKE ADVENTURE POSSIBLE
As much as children learn and grow during the school year, summer is an opportunity to break routine, explore the world in a different way, and make memories.
At the Darien YMCA, we believe that all children deserve to spend their summers breathing fresh air, feeling the grass beneath their feet, and keeping their minds and bodies active and engaged in ways that support their development. Studies show that kids who attend high-quality summer camp programs build relationship skills, develop independence, and broaden their world view, all of which transfers to life beyond camp (and life beyond childhood!).
However, the cost of summer camp can be a barrier to families.
Will you consider donating to our 2024 Darien YMCA Send a Kid to Camp Campaign?
Any contribution, no matter the size, will help send more kids to camp this summer. Your generosity can help make it possible for a child to spend the summer growing in new ways, connecting with nature, staying active, making friends, developing social-emotional resiliency, and MORE!
Your donation is an investment in a child’s happy summer memories.
YOU CAN MAKE SUMMER FUN & SAFE
Gives a working parent peace of mind that their child is safe and having a blast after camp by providing afternoon care through our Afternoon Navigators and Extended Day programs.
Gives teenage campers with diverse abilities the opportunity to develop vocational skills, make connections, and earn Y-bucks through our Innovative Vocations Special Needs program.
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- · Donate Now
- · Make a check payable to Darien YMCA and mail to Darien YMCA, Development Office, 2420 Post Road, Darien, CT 06820
- · Call the Darien YMCA, Development Office at (203) 655-8228 ext.1358
- · Download a Camper Campaign pledge card here, complete, and email to Karen Ford at email@example.com
- · Complete your donation online, via mail or in-person
- · Research your employer’s matching gift process and submit donation receipt
- · Confirm your company has made a donation to the Darien YMCA