At the Darien YMCA we believe we all have the power to change, develop new skills and gain confidence. When we invest in our facility, we are investing in our community, and in YOU.
Please note, all Group Exercise classes will remain available as scheduled. Now’s a perfect time to try something new to you! Try a Group Ex Class while your typical workout area may be closed.
Here are updates on our renovation & maintenance schedule:
OPEN FOR BUSINESSS!
- WOMEN’S LOCKER AND STEAM ROOM
- MEN’S LOCKER AND STEAM ROOM
- WELLNESS CENTER
- TRAINING CENTER
- GYMNASTICS CENTER
- SMALL POOL
- LITTLE BITES
TOWEL SERVICE IS BACK!
- Babysitting will be open Monday through Friday from 9am-1pm beginning Tuesday, September 6. Advance registration preferred. Space limited.
We welcome you to come check out our FRESH NEW LOOK!
Want to learn how to use our New Matrix Performance Equipment?
Wellness Center staff are happy to give you one-on-one equipment orientations! Just stop by the Wellness center desk to ask for assistance.
Some features you can expect:
- Bluetooth connection for your wireless headphones.
- Wireless charging station for your mobile devices.
- Cardio equipment easily connects to Apple and Samsung watches and various heart rate straps.
- Individual fans on each machine to adjust for personal comfort.
- Wi-Fi network connected with access to several Apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, and YouTube.
- Automated email notification to the manufacturer as soon as there’s an issue, which will trigger a local technician to promptly visit and resolve the problem while notifying the YMCA Wellness Director.