Flag Football is one of America's most exciting sports and you can get your start here at the YMCA, so huddle up‚ flag football is here! YMCA flag football is a recreational program designed for players new to the sport of football as well as those not quite ready for tackle football.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Available for Boys and Girls 4-8th grade
- No experience necessary
- Non-contact, safe way to play and learn the sport of football
- Games on Sundays at Darien HS Turf
- One practice per week, Wednesdays
- Trained professional coaches
- Good Sportsmanship and core values modeled and promoted
- Focus on fundamentals and new skills development
- Everyone gets equal playing time and has a chance to CATCH A PASS & SCORE A TOUCHDOWN!
- Team jerseys and end of the season party
- Scholarships Available.
Registration is Now open!
Contact: Joe Marzano, Sports Director
(203) 655-8228 ext 1349
Dates: September 12 - November 7
Day/Time: Wednesday 4:30PM - 6:00PM (Practice at Hindley)
Day/Time: Sundays 9:00AM, 10:00AM or 11:00AM (Games at Darien High School)
Fees: Member $200, Non-Member $250
Season ends with a round robin tournament each player will receive a