WHILE THIS IS A FALL PROGRAM, REGISTRATION IS TAKING PLACE NOW DURING THE SUMMER.
Darien YMCA Flag Football is a recreational program designed for youngsters new to the sport of football as well
as those not quite ready for tackle football who want t0 learn how to play the sport, brush up on the rules, tactics,
and skills, improve their game and most importantly, HAVE FUN! Our focus is on football education, participation, and
Begins Sept. 13. Ends Nov. 8
1 Weekday practice on Wednesdays
@ Ox Ridge, 4:30-6:00
1 Weekend game on Sundays
@ DHS Baseball turf, 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00
Season ends with a round robin tournament
- Flag Football is designed for boys in grades 4th through 8th.
- It is a NON-CONTACT sport. Velcro flags are worn and pulled off for a “tackle”.
- Each player will receive a team t-shirt.
- Flags and jerseys are provided. Sneakers or rubber cleats are recommended.
- Mouthpiece is optional.
- No experience is necessary and EVERYONE plays!
FEE: $200 for Members – $250 for Non-Members
*All safety rules that will be in place at the time of the
program will be enforced*
Check our Brochure to know more.