Join the Y and Find your Y!
At the Y, you’ll find countless opportunities to get moving and experience the joy of better health. It's a place where you can find playtime for your little s and YOURSELF! All it takes is one first step. Find your Y and Join the Today.
Visit the front desk to sign up today!
*****SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW MEMBERS*****
Become a Family Member between January 15th and March 1st, while registering for camp, and the YMCA will waive the joiners fee. Plus get priority registration and reduced rates on camp fees!!
*Excludes youth and teen membership
Wondering what the family can do at the Y? Check out our Brochure.
Need more time to decide if this facility will work for you?
- Click on the image above or in the footer below.
- Enter you name and email and look for a confirmation message.
- Present your email confirmation to the front desk upon arrival to the Darien YMCA.
- You must bring a photo ID and save time to fill out a little paperwork.
- The consecutive 5 days is for one-time use only and begin when you come into the Y.
- The 5-day trial passes are for people 21+ years or older.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Access to our entire facility, including two indoor pools, gymnasium, Wellness Center, Training Center, and fitness studios via a reservation system so we can abide by our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Member rates for specialty fitness classes, camp, personal training, and therapeutic massage.
- Babysitting while you workout, free for family memberships
- Priority registration for programs
- Locker rooms with electronic lockers
- Guest passes
- Towel service
- Use of our steam room and sauna
- Nationwide Membership gives Darien YMCA members access to other YMCA's across the U.S. Please call ahead to your destination Y to confirm their participation and available services.
These benefits are currently on hold:
- Our Whirlpool is currently under maintenance. Communication will be sent as progress is made.
Questions? Contact our Front Desk staff at 203-655-8228 or email: Lee Malloy Stendardi, Membership Director.
2022 Monthly Membership Fees:
|Membership Type||Membership Description||Monthly||Annual|
|Youth||One child age 0 - 12||$275|
|Teen||One teen age 13 - 18||$415|
|Young Adult||One young adult age 19 - 25||$66||$792|
|Adult||One individual age 26+||$105||$1260|
|Adult Couple||Two individuals age 26+||$155||$1860|
|Senior||One senior age 65+||$66||$792|
|Senior Couple||Two seniors age 65+||$116||$1392|
|Family 1 Adult||One adult 23+, including children*||$125||$1500|
|Family 2 Adults||Two adults 23+, including children*||$175||$2100|
|Family 3 Adults||Three adults 23+, including children*||$225||$2700|
|Family 4 Adults||Four adults 23+, including children*||$275||$3300|
*Children - age 22 and under residing at the same address
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- A $100 joiner’s fee is charged for all new adult and family memberships.
- A $75 joiner’s fee is charged for all senior and young adult memberships.
- A $30 joiner’s fee is charged for each youth and teen membership.
- The Darien YMCA allows a 30-day grace period in which to renew an annual membership. If an annual membership expires and the member wants to rejoin after 30 days, the joiner fee is required.
- If a monthly bank/credit card member terminates the membership or there is an interruption of monthly payments for 30 days or more, the member's joiner fee is again required to reinstate the membership.
YMCA memberships and programs are open to everyone. When the costs of our services prevent an individual or family from participating, the YMCA will offer Financial Assistance when available, for those who are eligible. Learn more at Financial Assistance.
Darien Town Employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School Employees
Town of Darien employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School employees all receive 15% off of memberships at the Darien YMCA.
Click here to become a member today!
Monthly Draft: Monthly payments are deducted automatically from your checking account or credit card.
Annual: A one-year membership can be purchased with cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express)
The YMCA welcomes guests to our facility. We ask that all guests be accompanied by a Darien YMCA member unless promotional material states otherwise. Individuals may only be a guest of a member three times per year. Members, once you have used up your Guest Pass Card and wish to bring a guest, the following charges will apply:
|Adults: $20||Seniors: $15||Child: $10|