Families who join by September 30th pay $0 joiner’s fee! *
Visit the front desk to sign up today!
When dealing with life’s daily demands, people need a place to go where they can feel supported and receive help in trying times. A place where adults can find life balance; children can reach their full potential; seniors can be active and find camaraderie; and families can connect and strengthen relationships. By becoming involved with the Darien YMCA, individuals have the opportunity to improve their health and well-being and connect with the community, all while participating in their favorite program or activity at the Y.
*(Offer applies to new Family Memberships ONLY and must be applied at the time of activation. Not applicable towards prior memberships or upgrades; no cash back or credit will be issued. Members must join in-person. Other rules or restrictions may apply.)
Wondering what the family can do at the Y? Check out our Brochure.
Some of our member benefits include:
- Access to our entire facility, including two indoor pools, gymnasium, Wellness Center, Training Center, and fitness studios via a reservation system so we can abide by our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Member rates for specialty fitness classes, camp, personal training, and therapeutic massage.
- Priority registration for programs
- Locker rooms with electronic lockers
- Guest passes
- Towel service
- Use of our steam room and sauna
- Nationwide Membership gives Darien YMCA members access to other YMCA’s across the U.S. Please call ahead to your destination Y to confirm their participation and available services.
- Note: Guests of the Darien YMCA do not have access to the pools as they require reservations which is available for members only.
These benefits are currently on hold:
- Drop-off babysitting in the playroom*
Monthly Membership Fees:
|Membership Type||Membership Description||Monthly||Annual|
|Youth||One child age 0 - 12||$264|
|Teen||One teen age 13 - 18||$408|
|Young Adult||One young adult age 19 - 25||$64||$768|
|Adult||One individual age 26+||$100||$1200|
|Adult Couple||Two individuals age 26+||$150||$1800|
|Senior||One senior age 65+||$64||$768|
|Senior Couple||Two seniors age 65+||$114||$1368|
|Family 1 Adult||One adult 23+, including children*||$120||$1440|
|Family 2 Adults||Two adults 23+, including children*||$170||$2040|
|Family 3 Adults||Three adults 23+, including children*||$220||$2640|
|Family 4 Adults||Four adults 23+, including children*||$270||$3240|
*Children – age 22 and under residing at the same address
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- A $100 joiner’s fee is charged for all new adult and family memberships.
- A $75 joiner’s fee is charged for all senior and young adult memberships.
- A $30 joiner’s fee is charged for each youth and teen membership.
- The Darien YMCA allows a 30-day grace period in which to renew an annual membership. If an annual membership expires and the member wants to rejoin after 30 days, the joiner fee is required.
- If a monthly bank/credit card member terminates the membership or there is an interruption of monthly payments for 30 days or more, the member’s joiner fee is again required to reinstate the membership.
YMCA memberships and programs are open to everyone. When the costs of our services prevent an individual or family from participating, the YMCA will offer Financial Assistance when available, for those who are eligible. To apply for Financial Assistance contact Jennifer Gardner.
Darien Town Employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School Employees
Town of Darien employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School employees all receive 15% off of memberships at the Darien YMCA.
Click here to become a member today!
Monthly Draft: Monthly payments are deducted automatically from your checking account or credit card.
Annual: A one-year membership can be purchased with cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express)
The YMCA welcomes guests to our facility. We ask that all guests be accompanied by a Darien YMCA member unless promotional material states otherwise. Individuals may only be a guest of a member three times per year. Members, once you have used up your Guest Pass Card and wish to bring a guest, the following charges will apply:
|Adults: $20||Seniors: $15||Child: $10|