When you join the YMCA, you’ll find a place to do what you love while finding togetherness.
Join today and discover programs and activities that do more than promote better health- they strengthen the bonds of community. Check out our Brochure.
Some of our member benefits include:
- Access to our entire facility, including two indoor pools, gymnasium, Wellness Center, Training Center, and fitness studios via a reservation system so we can abide by our COVID-19 guidelines.
- Member rates for specialty fitness classes, camp, personal training, and therapeutic massage.
- Priority registration for programs
- Locker rooms with electronic lockers
*These benefits are currently on hold due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Drop-off childcare*
- Guest passes*
- Towel service*
- Use of our steam room, sauna, and whirlpool*
- Nationwide Membership gives Darien YMCA members access to other YMCA’s across the U.S.*
Monthly Membership Fees:
|Membership Type||Membership Description||Monthly||Annual|
|Youth||One child age 0 - 12||$264|
|Teen||One teen age 13 -17||$408|
|Young Adult||One young adult age 18 - 25||$64||$768|
|Adult||One individual age 26+||$100||$1200|
|Adult Couple||Two individuals age 26+||$150||$1800|
|Senior||One senior age 65+||$64||$768|
|Senior Couple||Two seniors age 65+||$114||$1368|
|Family 1 Adult||One adult 23+, including children*||$120||$1440|
|Family 2 Adults||Two adults 23+, including children*||$170||$2040|
|Family 3 Adults||Three adults 23+, including children*||$220||$2640|
|Family 4 Adults||Four adults 23+, including children*||$270||$3240|
*Children – age 22 and under residing at the same address
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- A $100 joiner’s fee is charged for all new adult and family memberships.
- A $75 joiner’s fee is charged for all senior and young adult memberships.
- A $30 joiner’s fee is charged for each youth and teen membership.
- The Darien YMCA allows a 30-day grace period in which to renew an annual membership. If an annual membership expires and the member wants to rejoin after 30 days, the joiner fee is required.
- If a monthly bank/credit card member terminates the membership or there is an interruption of monthly payments for 30 days or more, the member’s joiner fee is again required to reinstate the membership.
Darien Town Employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School Employees
Town of Darien employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School employees all receive 15% off of memberships at the Darien YMCA.
Monthly Draft: Monthly payments are deducted automatically from your checking account or credit card.
Annual: A one-year membership can be purchased with cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express)
The YMCA welcomes guests to our facility. We ask that all guests be accompanied by a Darien YMCA member unless promotional material states otherwise. Individuals may only be a guest of a member three times per year. Members, once you have used up your Guest Pass Card and wish to bring a guest, the following charges will apply:
|Adults: $20||Seniors: $15||Child: $10|
The YMCA welcomes Non-Members to select Fitness classes. Examples of these classes are group exercise classes and water therapy, and other swim classes. To participate you can purchase a “ClassPass” at the front desk for $20 per class. If you are planning on attending many of these sessions, we encourage you to take out a YMCA membership. Or, you might consider purchasing a booklet of ClassPasses at the following prices:
10 ClassPass Booklet Discount (for classes and rock climbing wall)
|Adult ( 18 - 65): $180||Seniors (65+): $135|