Pool Schedules are subject to change. Pool Guidelines are located below.
- Reservations are NOT required for pool use. All Adult Lap swim times will be open for drop in lap swimming.
- Swimmer must be a minimum age 16 years and up
- Lap lanes will allow for 2 swimmers per lane for both large and small pools. If you arrive and all lanes have 2 swimmers, please wait until a spot opens up before entering the pool.
- All lap swim times will end at the indicated time on the schedule, so please plan accordingly.
- Children 8 & under must have a parent/guardian (min of 17 years) with them in the water during Family Swim and in the locker rooms at all times.
- Children 9 – 12 must have a parent/guardian supervising them on the pool deck at all times. If a 9 – 12 year old child is a non-swimmer a parent/guardian is required to swim with their child.
- Children 13 years and older are allowed to use the pool during family swim without direct supervision. Parents are strongly encouraged to be in the building while their child is swimming.
- If any given water exercise class reaches an attendance level that is too great it will be closed out that day- first come first served.
Pool schedules are available to download above and are subject to change.