Pool Schedules are subject to change. Pool Guidelines are located below.
- Swimmer must be a minimum age 16 years and up
- All Adult Lap swim times will be open for drop-in lap swimming.
- Circle swimming is mandatory when more than 2 swimmers are in a lane.
- All non-swimmers, regardless of age, must have a parent/guardian (min of 18 years) with them in the water, within arm’s reach at all times.
- Children 8 & under must have a parent/guardian (min of 18 years) with them in the water, within arm’s reach during Family Swim and in the locker rooms at all times.
- Children 9 – 11 must have a parent/guardian supervising them on the pool deck at all times. If a 9 – 11 year old child is a non-swimmer, a parent/guardian is required to swim with their child and be within arm’s reach.
- Children 12 years and older are allowed to use the pool during family swim without direct supervision. Parents are strongly encouraged to be in the building while their child is swimming.
- If any given water exercise class reaches an attendance level that is too great it will be closed out that day- first come first served.
- Pool schedules are available to download above and are subject to change.
Pool schedules are available to download above and are subject to change.