We are excited to announce some changes related to Lap Swim Reservations.
Based on current guidance and usage, reservations will no longer be required for Adult Lap Swim. The following changes are effective Monday, July 5.
- Adult Lap Swim: Reservations no longer required. All Adult Lap swim times will be open for drop in lap swimming. Please refer to revised pool schedule for lap swim times.
- Lap Swim Capacity: Lap lanes will allow for 2 swimmers per lane for both large and small pools. If you arrive and all lanes have 2 swimmers. Please wait until a spot opens up before entering the pool. All lap swim times will end at the indicated time on the schedule, so please plan accordingly.
- Family Swim: Reservations required, reservations will continue to open Friday mornings at 9:00 a.m. for the upcoming week.
- Water Exercise: Reservations required, please register online. All summer Water Exercise offerings are open for registration.
- Cancellations: Please notify us if you need to cancel your family swim or water exercise reservation. Please call the Y at 203-655-8228 x. 1307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
We have updated the summer schedule to be able to offer more opportunities to our members for adult lap swim and family recreational swim. Pool schedules are available online and subject to change. Please contact us with any questions or for assistance with registering.