PLEASE SIGN THE UPDATED RELEASE
Before checking into the facility one member from each membership unit will be required to sign an updated agreement before using the Darien YMCA facility.
Enter your Barcode and Name, then follow the instructions.
Darien YMCA Updated COVID-19 Policy February 2022
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask while inside the Y.
- Members who are fully vaccinated may remove masks when working out.
- Based on CDC and CT State guidelines anyone who has not been fully vaccinated is required to wear a mask while at the Y.
- Social distance where possible
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms of a cold, flu or COVID-19.
- Remember that your membership includes access to online classes in our Virtual Y Platform!
- We are temporarily limiting the use of the steam rooms and sauna in the locker rooms to one person at a time. Please be considerate of time usage if others are waiting.
The Y will continue to follow state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 policies.
Look what's back!
- Steam room and sauna (one person at a time)
- Towel Services
- All Lockers
- Yoga mats
- Guest passes
- Reservations no longer required for Lap lane, Aqua Fitness, Open Gymnasium time (basketball) and Group Exercise. Check out our gymnasium and group exercise schedules.
For your safety, the Darien YMCA ventilation systems are equipped with economizers which provide fresh air exchange though the building and utilize high quality MERV-13 filters helping to remove airborne particles.
We're excited to see many familiar faces coming back into our facility. Being here with friends and this community is important and meaningful for so many of us.
HOURS OF OPERATION*
- Monday- Friday 5:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.