Train with Friends and Save!
Did you know that the Y offers Small Group Personal Training packages that cost as little as $35 per workout? 3 to 5 people train once or twice per week with a personal trainer, in workouts tailored to the participants’ preferences and skill levels. Grab 2 or more friends and set up sessions with the Wellness Center desk. Small Group Personal Training is open to both members & non-members.
No one to train with? Ask the Wellness Desk how to form a small group!
What are the benefits of Small Group Personal Training?
- Personalized attention
- Inspiration and support of a group setting
- Faster results than group exercise classes
- Higher energy level driven by a group setting
- Motivation from your small group partners!
Small Group Personal Training Pricing
|Frequency||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|1x per week (8 sessions total)||$320||$360|
|2x per week (8 sessions total)||$280||$320|
Personal & Small Group Trainers
- Functional Training
- Increasing Total Body Strength
- Toning and Conditioning
- Addressing Special Problem areas (i.e. back, knees, shoulders)
- Building Cardiovascular Endurance
- Post Rehabilitation Exercise
- Balance & Coordination
- Pre- and Post-Natal
All of our trainers have certifications from a minimum of one of the following organizations:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) ̈ American Council of Exercise (ACE)
- YMCA Personal Trainer Course ̈ National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- AFAA Personal Training Certification ̈ CES (Cancer Exercise Specialist)
- International Sports & Science Association (ISSA)