Need more time to decide if this facility will work for you?
- Click on the 5-day pass link below.
- Enter you name and email and look for a confirmation email message.
- 5-day trial passes are for people 21+ years or older.
This 5-day trial pass is for individuals 21 and over. It allows you to come and try the Y for FREE for five consecutive days and starts when you’re ready. Simply present the email you received to the front desk either on your phone or by bringing in a printed copy.
What to expect when you arrive at the Y
- Front desk is available daily 8:00 am to closing.
- Please bring a photo ID. As a youth serving organization, we screen everyone against the sex offender registry.
- Allow approximately 15 minutes to get activate your 5-day trial pass.
Other things to know
- We reserve Babysitting for members only.
- Check out our schedules page for activities to do while you are here!
- Other restrictions may apply.
2022 Monthly Membership Fees:
|Membership Type||Membership Description||Monthly||Annual|
|Youth||One child age 0 - 12||$275|
|Teen||One teen age 13 - 18||$415|
|Young Adult||One young adult age 19 - 25||$66||$792|
|Adult||One individual age 26+||$105||$1260|
|Adult Couple||Two individuals age 26+||$155||$1860|
|Senior||One senior age 65+||$66||$792|
|Senior Couple||Two seniors age 65+||$116||$1392|
|Family 1 Adult||One adult 23+, including children*||$125||$1500|
|Family 2 Adults||Two adults 23+, including children*||$175||$2100|
|Family 3 Adults||Three adults 23+, including children*||$225||$2700|
|Family 4 Adults||Four adults 23+, including children*||$275||$3300|
*Children - age 22 and under residing at the same address
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- A $100 joiner’s fee is charged for all new adult and family memberships.
- A $75 joiner’s fee is charged for all senior and young adult memberships.
- A $30 joiner’s fee is charged for each youth and teen membership.
- The Darien YMCA allows a 30-day grace period in which to renew an annual membership. If an annual membership expires and the member wants to rejoin after 30 days, the joiner fee is required.
- If a monthly bank/credit card member terminates the membership or there is an interruption of monthly payments for 30 days or more, the member's joiner fee is again required to reinstate the membership.
YMCA memberships and programs are open to everyone. When the costs of our services prevent an individual or family from participating, the YMCA will offer Financial Assistance when available, for those who are eligible. Learn more at Financial Assistance.
Darien Town Employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School Employees
Town of Darien employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School employees all receive 15% off of memberships at the Darien YMCA.
Click here to become a member today!
Monthly Draft: Monthly payments are deducted automatically from your checking account or credit card.
Annual: A one-year membership can be purchased with cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express)
The YMCA welcomes guests to our facility. We ask that all guests be accompanied by a Darien YMCA member unless promotional material states otherwise. Individuals may only be a guest of a member three times per year. Members, once you have used up your Guest Pass Card and wish to bring a guest, the following charges will apply:
|Youth: $10||Adult: $20||Senior: $15|