Need more time to decide if this facility will work for you?
- Click on the 5-day pass link below.
- Enter you name and email and look for a confirmation email message.
- 5-day trial passes are for people 21+ years or older.
This 5-day trial pass is for individuals 21 and over. It allows you to come and try the Y for FREE for five consecutive days and starts when you’re ready. Simply present the email you received to the front desk either on your phone or by bringing in a printed copy.
What to expect when you arrive at the Y
- Front desk is available daily 8:00 am to closing.
- Please bring a photo ID. As a youth serving organization, we screen everyone against the sex offender registry.
- Allow approximately 15 minutes to get activate your 5-day trial pass.
Other things to know
- We reserve Babysitting for members only.
- Check out our schedules page for activities to do while you are here!
- Other restrictions may apply.
2022 Monthly Membership Fees:
|Membership Type||Membership Description||Monthly||Annual|
|Family 1 Adult||One adult 23+, including children*||$132||$1584|
|Family 2 Adults||Two adults 23+, including children*||$185||$2220|
|Family 3 Adults||Three adults 23+, including children*||$238||$2856|
|Family 4 Adults||Four adults 23+, including children*||$291||$3492|
|Adult||One individual age 26+||$110||$1320|
|Adult Couple||Two individuals age 26+||$163||$1956|
|Senior||One senior age 65+||$69||$828|
|Senior Couple||Two seniors age 65+||$122||$1464|
|Young Adult||One young adult age 19 - 25||$69||$828|
|Teen||One teen age 13 - 18||$435|
|Youth||One child age 0 - 12||$290|
*Children - age 22 and under residing at the same address
- Membership fees are not refundable.
- A $100 joiner’s fee is charged for all new adult and family memberships.
- A $75 joiner’s fee is charged for all senior and young adult memberships.
- A $30 joiner’s fee is charged for each youth and teen membership.
- The Darien YMCA allows a 30-day grace period in which to renew an annual membership. If an annual membership expires and the member wants to rejoin after 30 days, the joiner fee is required.
- If a monthly bank/credit card member terminates the membership or there is an interruption of monthly payments for 30 days or more, the member's joiner fee is again required to reinstate the membership.
College Temporary Membership
|1 Week: $40||2 Weeks: $55||1 Month: $69||2 Months: $138||3 Months: $207||4 Months: $276|
- A $30 joiners fee to be included in each option for short term college memberships.
- Joiner fee waived if college student is a returning member or caregiver is active member.
- Must show college ID.
- Valid for ages 18-25.
- Temporary College Members do not have guest privileges or reciprocity to other YMCAs.
- Bring completed college Temporary Form with you to the front desk to join.
PRINT AND COMPLETE COLLEGE MEMBERSHIP FORM
YMCA memberships and programs are open to everyone. When the costs of our services prevent an individual or family from participating, the YMCA will offer Financial Assistance when available, for those who are eligible. Learn more at Financial Assistance.
Darien Town Employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School Employees
Town of Darien employees, Chamber of Commerce Members, and Darien Public School employees all receive 15% off of memberships at the Darien YMCA.
Click here to become a member today!
Monthly Draft: Monthly payments are deducted automatically from your checking account or credit card.
Annual: A one-year membership can be purchased with cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express)
Guest Passes (Complimentary for Members)
The YMCA welcomes guests to our facility. The main purpose of a guest pass is to allow a member to bring a out of town business associate, a neighbor or friend for an occasional visit. Guest passes are not intended to permit frequent daily usage. We ask that all guests be accompanied by a Darien YMCA member 18 year and older unless promotional material states otherwise.
- Members receive and annual guest pass card for 3 free visits. (Excludes Youth, Teen and College Temporary Membership types)
- Lost passes are not replaced.
- All guests must register and sign a waiver at the Front Desk.
- Guest passes DO NOT qualify for fee-based activities.
- Once you have used up your Guest Pass Card and wish to bring a guest, you may purchase Day Passes.
All Non-Members may purchase a day pass.
- Photo ID is required and a waiver must be signed prior to facility use. For non-members under 18, the waiver must be signed by an accompanying guardian/member 18 years or older.
- Day passes DO NOT qualify for fee-based activities.
|Youth: $10||Adult: $20||Senior: $15|